Tuesday 3 January 2017

Happy New Year

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are ready to make 2017 a sensational year!!! I have just returned from a beautiful family holiday feeling refreshed, positive and motivated for the year ahead. In 2016, I started several projects that I'm ready to get stuck into and launch this year - exciting times!!!
I also spent quite a bit of time on Instagram and learnt so much from fellow instagramers. I have found a wonderful Early Childhood community on Instagram that have been very supportive and encouraging. This week I thought I would share some of my favourite pics from my Instagram feed from 2016. 


This is a photo of a new product I launched in 2016. Story Stones

 
I loved these recycled plant holders that I made with my class for a STEM trial group.


I just love the simplicity of this activity. Recycled laundry scoops, sieves and Pom poms in water.


Extending creativity in the block area.


More Pom poms....


Writing doesn't have to be done inside on paper.


Adorable Christmas reindeer 


All the very best for 2017.
Niccola

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am going gaga over all these products. You have one of the post amazing talent. I love these. Please do add more written content in your post tho. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete