Tuesday 13 October 2015

Enjoying Nature


We have just spent some time away as a family at the most beautiful location, four hours out of Perth.

NO TV, NO CLOCK, NO INTERNET, NO TELEPHONE RECEPTION!!!!

We had to talk, play games, explore our surroundings, read and basically enjoy each other's company in the most beautiful setting. We spent lots of time outside. We climbed, walked, paddled, swam, tried archery, played mini golf, rowed, ran and LOVED it.
I thought I would share a few photos with you.....











I feel inspired to start the term, fresh from a beautiful holiday.
Niccola

2 comments:

  1. We often go away and leave all the modern technology behind and I love it! We sure do have some beautiful spots in our state!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely have beautiful spots in WA. Thanks so much for leaving me a comment.

      Delete