Tuesday 29 September 2015

Messy Play

We are on holidays this week after a long winter term - Yay for holidays!!!

Our last day of school was so warm and beautiful, I decided we could engage in some outdoor messy play and it was a lot of fun.
Firstly, we had finger painting with shaving cream and a few colours to mix up some masterpieces.





Secondly, we had mud cooking with a variety of utensils, containers and natural materials.





Thirdly, we had Lux soap in our water trolley with whisks and containers.





If you are on holidays like me, I hope you have a wonderful time.
Niccola

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and love it! Going to find lots of things to do with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I looked at your blog and it looks great!! Nice to see lots of familiar spots.

      Delete