Tuesday 12 May 2015

Perfect Little Peg People

Over the years I have made a collection of peg people to use in the classroom to support various concepts and themes and so I thought I would share them with you.
The children love playing with them and they are easy to make.

Firstly, buy some wooden pegs at a discount store. Some come with bases so the pegs can stand up.


Now get creative!!

Number Elves
Children can create a magical scene with these little elves.






Alphabet People
These are a great resource for school or home.





Mermaids
An all time favourite. I have made numerous different sets!





Pirates
I couldn't have mermaids without pirates!!



Playdough People 
I put out pegs, various drawing materials and playdough. The children designed their own characters and used them in the playdough to create various play scenarios.





Fairies
We were exploring the colour red so I made some red fairies for the discovery table.



Have a go at making some peg people for your kids and let me know how you get on.
Niccola

No comments:

Post a Comment