Tuesday 2 December 2014

Vegetable Printing Nativity


Each year I try to think of new and different Christmas activities and ideas.
I think this is one of the cutest Nativity scenes ever !!!

It is simple, easy for young children to do on their own and can be done with every-day household items.

You will need three different sized potatoes (one large, one medium and one small ) and one carrot.


Get the children to print Joseph, Mary and Jesus.



Use the carrots to print the stable.


When they are dry, glue on little faces, a star and of course some glitter!!



Get the children to draw faces and possibly some farm animals and an angel.





Last year my Nativity was super simple as well. You might like to have a look here....

Niccola

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- this is FANTASTIC! I love the simplicity of the nativity shapes. Great job- pinning and sharing later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It become an attractive part of a blog when author uses indirect speech while writing a blog. It shows your creative mind as well as make your written essay different from others.
    ป้ายสินค้า

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please delete the comment because it has a link to my website.

      Delete
  3. Please delete the comment because it has a link to my website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely incredible, how have I never seen anything like this and why on earth did I not think to do it myself!! Kicking myself right now.
    https://www.it-blue..de/

    ReplyDelete